High Precision Custom Plastics Nylon Injection Molding Parts
|FOB Price:||US $0.1-120 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $0.1-120/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bags,Cartons,Wodden Case,Pallet,Container,|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: nylon injection mol
- Machining: Injection Mould
- Surface Preparation: Customized
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO 9001:2000, ISO 9001:2008, ISO, SGS, Other Third Party Test Certification
- Other Material: HDPE,UHMW-PE,PA,Nylon,Mc Nylon,POM, ABS,PMMA,PPS,P
- Specification: 5-200mm, or customized
- Application: Machinery Parts, Plate Industrial, Building Materials etc
- Material: Plastics
- Pressure Chamber Structure: Customized
- Standard or Nonstandard: Nonstandard
- Trademark: engineering plastic
- Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
high precision custom plastics nylon injection molding parts
MC Nylon,means Monomer Casting Nylon, is a kind of engineering plastics used in comprehensive industries, has been applied almost every industrial field.
The caprolactam monomer is first melted, and added catalyst, then poured it inside moulds at atmosphere pressure so as to shape in different castings, such as: rod, plate, tube. The molecule weight of MC Nylon can reach 70,000-100,000/mol, three times than PA6/PA66. Its mechanical properties are much higher than other nylon materials, such as: PA6/PA66. MC Nylon plays a more and more important role in the material list recommended by our country.
Oil Nylon (green)
Oil Nylon(green)is the new engineering plastics that developed by Guangzhou ONE-STOP Engineering Plastics Factory in the later 1990's by importing the advanced technology from UK, was the first authentic lubricating nylon that builds the liquid lubricant system during the processing stage, which makes its coefficient of friction is 50% lower than the general PA6 or PA66, the wear-resistance is 10 times than the general ones. Oil Nylon is specially developed for the parts of non-self-lubrication, heavy-loading and low-speed-running, which obviously resulted in a substantial increase in bearing life-5 times that of general PA6 and 25 times that of phosphor bronze! The lubricant contained within the material will not drain, adsorb or dry out and never needs replenishment. The uniform distribution of the lubricant throughout the product guarantees the constant performance of the parts over the whole service life and improvements in rate of wear, sliding frictional properties, abrasion resistance and stick slip performance, which are just a few of the benefits offered by this material. Oil Nylon has been successful in considerable enlarging the application of nylon in many industries and specifically for some un-lubricated running parts.
Other casting Nylon:
Oil Nylon + Carbon (Black)
Oil Nylon added carbon, has the very compact and crystal structure, which is better than the general casting nylon in the performance of high mechanical strength, wear-resistance, anti-aging, UV resistance and so on. It is suitable for making the bearing and other wear mechanical parts.
This improved MC Nylon, has striking blue color, which is better than general PA6/PA66 in the performance of toughness, flexibility, fatigue-resistance and so on. It is the perfect material of gear, gear bar, transmission gear and so on.
MC Nylon + MSO2(Light black)
MC Nylon added MSO2 can remain the impact-resistance and fatigue-resistance of casting nylon, as well as it can improve the loading capacity and wear-resistance. It has a wide application in making gear, bearing, planet gear, seal circle and so on.
1.Good Tensile strength;
2. High impact and notching impact strength;
3. High heat deflection temperature ;
4.High strength and stiffness;
5. Good glide and limp home characters;
6. Good chemical stability against organic solvents and fuels;
7. Resistant to thermal aging (applicable temperature between -50°C and 110°C;
8. Size alternation by humidity absorption must be considered;
1. Nylon PA6 Products that made by Guangzhou ONE-STOP Engineering Plastics Factory
is widely substituted for wear parts of mechanical equipment, or used as quick-wear partsof equipment instead of copper and alloy;
2. Shaft sleeve, bearing bush, lining, lining plate, gear;
3. Worm gear, roller copper guide rail, piston ring, seal ring, slide block;
4. Spheric bowl, impeller, blade, cam, nut, valve plate,
5. Pipe, stuffing box, rack, belt pulley, pump rotor, etc.