100% Virgin PE300 Plate with RoHS Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||10 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Square Meters||US $10/ Square Meter|
|Transport Package:||Packing in Wood Pallet|
- Model NO.: PE
- Thickness: 1-250mm
- Size: 1000*2000mm, 1220*2440mm, 1500*3000mm, 1250*3130mm
- Origin: Guangzhou, Cn
- Material: PE
- Color: White, Black, Green, Yellow, Blue, Red
- Specification: RoHS, FDA
- HS Code: 3926909090
UHMW-PE(Ultra high Molecular Weight Polyethylene )is a thermoplastic engineering plastic with the average molecular weight more than 9.0 million. (PE only has the molecular weight between twenty to two hundred thousand. ) This kind of material with five top performance of high-wear-resistance, good-chemical resistance, low-temperature resistance, self-lubrication and high-impact resistance, which is regarded as a "surprised" engineering plastic of excellent comprehensive capacity and competitive price.
1. Very high-wear resistance, seven times wear resistance than steel, four times than PTFE
2. Very high anti-impact resistance, two times impact resistance than PC, five times than ABS.
3. Good self-lubrication, the same as PTFE, better than steel and brass appended lubricating oil.
4. Good anti-corrosion resistance, it has very stable chemicals property and can endure the corrosion of all kinds of corrosive medium and organic solvent in certain rang of temperature and humidity.
5. Very high-inadhesion resistance, the surface of product hardly affixes other material.
6. Very high-impact resistance, ten times impact resistance than PA66, eight times than PTFE.
7. Good low temperature resistance, in liquefied nitrogen (- 196º C), it still has the prolongation.
Few other materials can reach to this performance.
8. Non-toxic and clean property, UHMW-PE, which is the material that Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and United States Department of Agriculture (ASDA) permit to apply in food and medicine fields.
|2||average molecular weight||g/mol||More than 9.0 million|
|3||Tensile strength (23ºCin air)||MPa||22|
|5||Tensile strain at break||%||600|
|6||Charpy impact strength (notched)||mJ/mm 2||No break|
|7||Ball indentation hardness||N/mm 2||42|
|8||Shore D hardness||--||D65|
|9||Abrading(sand slurry experiment)||--||100|