Engineering Plastic Amber Color Ultem Pei Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $20 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $20/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: PEI sheet
- Kind: Engineering Plastic Sheet
- Type: Pei Sheet (100% Virgin Pei Raw Material)
- Density: 1.5kg/Cm3
- Trademark: Engineering plastics
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 3926909090
- Material: Pei
- Model Name: Pei Sheet
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS, Test Report,RoHS
- Color: Amber Semi-Transparant
- Transport Package: Packing in Paper Carton and Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Guangzhou, China
PEI (Ultem® PolyEtherImide) is an amorphous high-performance polymer, with high mechanical efficiency, as well as very good thermal resistance and chemical stability (continuous operating temperature at approximately 180°C), high dimensional stability and creep strength. As it has the best torsional strength of all thermoplastic plastics, it has become a cheap substitute for small steel cutting parts.
1. High heat-resistant(long-term temperature resistant on180°C);
2. Good mechanical strength, high stiffness;
3. Excellent hydrolysis resistance,
4. Excellent physical inertness (thus suitable for contact with food);
5. Very good dimensional stability;
6. Good resistance to UV and high energy radiation ("γ"rays and"χ"rays);
7. Good electric insulation property.
3. The Ultem PEI Grades::
(1) Ultem® 1000 (unfilled)
(2) Ultem® 2300(30% glass filled)
(3) Ultem® 2100(10% glass filled)
(4) Ultem® 2200(20% glass filled)
Name: PEI sheet ( Polyetherimide sheet )
Type: Sheet and rod
|Thickness (mm)||Width/Length (mm)|
|OD (mm)||Length (mm)|
Material: 100% virgin Ultem PEI1000 Raw Material.
Color: nature ( amber semi-transparant )
The Data Sheet of PEI (Ultem® PolyEtherImide)
|ASTM or UL Test||Property||Ultem® 1000|
|D570||Water Absorption, 24 hrs (%)||0.25||0.21||0.19||0.18|
|D570||Water Absorption, Saturation (%)||1.25||1.20||1.10||0.90|
|D570||Self extinguishing (Ul-94 Grade)||V-0||V-0||V-0||V-0|
|D638||Tensile Strength (psi)||16,500||16,800||16,900||17,000|
|D638||Tensile Modulus (psi)||500,000||650,000||700,000||800,000|
|D638||Tensile Elongation at Break (%)||80||6||3||3|
|D790||Flexural Strength (psi)||20,000||23,000||25,000||27,000|
|D790||Flexural Modulus (psi)||500,000||-||-||850,000|
|D695||Compressive Strength (psi)||22,000||24,000||28,000||32,000|
|D695||Compressive Modulus (psi)||480,000||-||-||625,000|
|D785||Hardness, Rockwell||M112 / R125||M114 / R127||M114 / R127||M114 / R127|
|D256||IZOD Notched Impact (ft-lb/in)||0.5||0.6||0.8||1.0|
1.A: What's the size of plastics sheet?
UHMW-PE sheet:Thickness*Width*Length:20-100*1000*2000mm; 20-100*1250*3130mm; 20-100*1250*4250mm
2. A:Can we purchase a small part of plastics sheet?
B: Yes,you can, if we have the size you require in stock.
3. A:What color of plastics sheet?
B: Nylon sheet: Natural,black,blue,or according to client's requiremnet.
UHMW-PE sheet: White,black,green ,bule,yellow,or according to client's requirement.
4. A:Can you manufacture the plastics products as per drawing?
B: Yes,we can.
5.A: What the precision of plastic products according to drawing?
B: Different machine with different precision,it usually around 0.05-0.1mm
6.A: What the technologies in producing plastics parts?
B: Different products with different technologies,such as CNC machine,Extrusion,Injection
7: A:What kinds of processing machine do you have?
B: CNC machining center,CNC lathes,Milling,Injection Molding Machine,Extruder,Moulding press